v0.3.0 – 11th February 2020
Many corrections to comply with security reviews; architecture changes: removal of PICSURE, new implementation of genomic annotations querying; keycloak auto-provisioning; support of several identity providers per MedCo node; rework of Glowing Bear MedCo; various smaller improvements, bug fixes and better stability.
Git Tag: v0.3.0
Sources and Binaries
MedCo Software Repositories
- MedCo Connector: Code for the MedCo Connector that processes the queries at the clinical sites.
- Unlynx Wrapper: Code for an executable containing all the necessary cryptographic protocols for MedCo. These are based on the UnLynx crypto library.
- Data Loader: GO and python scripts to generate ‘dummy’ data and convert/load the data (either genomic or medical) to MedCo/I2B2 database.
- Glowing Bear MedCo (forked from The Hyve): “A frontend application for clinical data selection and analysis based on TranSMART.”
- Deployment: Docker-based deployment of the full MedCo stack.
- Documentation: Documentation source code.
- Docker Hub organization: Contains all docker images that are needed for easy deployment.