v0.2.0 – 3rd May 2019
Architecture revisit, replaced medco-i2b2-cell by medco-connector, upgrades (IRCT v1.4 to PICSURE v2.0, Onet suite v3, Keycloak, Nginx, PHP), consolidation of deployment, many smaller fixes and enhancements.
Git Tag: v0.2.0
Sources and Binaries
MedCo Software Repositories
- MedCo Connector: https://github.com/lca1/medco-connector
Code for the MedCo Connector that processes the queries at the clinical sites.
- Unlynx Wrapper: https://github.com/lca1/medco-unlynx
Code for an executable containing all the necessary cryptographic protocols for MedCo. These are based on the UnLynx crypto library .
- Data Loader: https://github.com/lca1/medco-loader
GO and python scripts to generate ‘dummy’ data and convert/load the data (either genomic or medical) to MedCo/I2B2 database.
“A frontend application for clinical data selection and analysis based on TranSMART.”
- Deployment: https://github.com/lca1/medco-deployment
Docker-based deployment of the full MedCo stack.
- Documentation: https://github.com/lca1/medco-documentation
Documentation source code.
- Docker Hub organization: https://hub.docker.com/u/medco/
Contains all docker images that are needed for easy deployment.
- NPM.js organization: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@medco/unlynx-crypto-js-lib