MedCo extends and keeps compatibility with i2b2, the most widespread cohort explorer used in more than 200 clinical sites worldwide. Thanks to Docker technology, MedCo can be easily deployed by clinical sites willing to quickly set up a secure and privacy-preserving clinical network. Thanks to a modern and intuitive open-source graphical user interface, MedCo is easy to use also by non-technical users.
v2.0.1 – 14th April 2021
Bug fixes, quality of life improvements and UI polishing.
v2.0.0 – 24th March 2021
Second major version of MedCo with new features, bug fixes and improvements. New features:
- numeric range queries
- text queries
- i2b2 modifiers
- auto-selection of result type
- saving of cohorts
- patient list download
- add support for survival analysis
Sources and Binaries
MedCo Software Repositories
- MedCo Backend:
- Connector that processes the queries at the clinical sites
- Unlynx Wrapper that contains all the necessary cryptographic protocols for MedCo. These are based on the UnLynx crypto library.
- Data Loaders which are GO and python scripts that generate ‘dummy’ data and convert/load the data (either genomic or medical) to MedCo/I2B2 database.
- Docker-based deployment of the full MedCo stack.
- Glowing Bear MedCo (forked from The Hyve): “A frontend application for clinical data selection and analysis based on TranSMART“. Our MedCo fork is an adaptation for MedCo and i2b2.
- Documentation: Documentation source code.