MedCo Technical Documentation¶
Disclaimer: MedCo is still an experimental software under development and should not, at this point, use real sensitive data.
- 0.2.0, 3rd May 2019Architecture revisit, replaced medco-i2b2-cell by medco-connector, upgrades (IRCT v1.4 to PICSURE v2.0, Onet suite v3, Keycloak, Nginx, PHP), consolidation of deployment, many smaller fixes and enhancements.
- 0.1.1, 23rd Jan. 2019Deployment for test purposes on several machines, enhancements of documentation and deployment infrastructure, Nginx reverse proxy with HTTPS support, Keycloak update.
- 0.1, 1st Dec. 2018First public release of MedCo, running with i2b2 v1.7, PIC-SURE/IRCT v1.4 and centralized OpenID Connect authentication. Deployment for development and test purpose on a single machine.
For assistance with deploying MedCo or any other technical questions, send an email at email@example.com or any of the contributors.
- Mickaël Misbach (Privacy and Security Software Engineer, EPFL) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joao Andre Sa (Privacy and Security Software Engineer, EPFL) - email@example.com
- Jean Louis Raisaro (Data Protection Specialist, CHUV) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza (Post-Doctoral Researcher, EPFL) - email@example.com
- Jean-Pierre Hubaux (Professor, EPFL) - firstname.lastname@example.org
MedCo is licensed under a End User Software License Agreement (‘EULA’) for non-commercial use. If you need more information, please contact us.